At Crossroads, medical personnel provide confidential, evidence based, and client-focused services. We offer STD testing and treatment for common STDs. Even if you haven’t experienced any symptoms and/or consistently used a condom, you may still need to get tested.
Am I at risk for an STD?
You need to have testing if:
- You had had oral, anal or vaginal sex
- You’ve recently had unprotected sex
- Your partner has had multiple partners
- You’ve had a change in partners
- You or your partner have experienced itching, burning or discharge in your genital area
- You have an abortion scheduled
What should I do if I am at risk?
The CDC (Center for Disease Control) recommends that all men and women who are sexually active should be tested every year or anytime you have new or multiple sex partners.
Think you were exposed to an STD? Take a breath and don’t panic! We provide free testing.
Our testing is provided by caring licensed medical professionals in a confidential setting. We can provide free testing for 7 common STDs.
- Herpes Simplex 1
- Herpes Simplex 2